- salon has a great piece about how the media keeps caricaturing dean as "angry" etc and compares it to how gore was similarly demonized. i'm glad salon wrote this so i didn't have to.
- the state of tennessee doesn't think disabled citizens have the right to attend their own trials; man says he had to crawl up two flights of steps while the judge laughed at him
- everyone threw a fit when clinton took money from winston wang, but when neil bush does it, nobody cares
- reuters news agency complains to pentagon about US soldiers brutalizing journalists in iraq. choice quote: "It makes you wonder what happens to ordinary Iraqis."
- holy shit!!! spalding gray is missing!
- fcc's michael powell wants to ban the word "fuck"
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
for every one of these page-long news analysis entries i write, there are a half dozen or more other stories that intrigue me, but i simply don't have time to write about each one in depth. so here are some quick headlines-type thingies:
Posted by stAllio! at 1/13/2004 08:08:00 PM